Decided to jump into #AprilBlogADay challenge. Thanks to @crokow8 to bringing it to my attention.
Today’s Question is:
Am I where I want to be?
Short Answer: No-My car won’t start. Waiting for a tow truck.
Long Answer: Yes and No.
I am proud of what I have accomplished this year:
- Graduated from my Masters Program
- Sold a house, Moved a across country, bought a new house.
- Got my Admin. Certificate
- Figuring out my role as a SAM
- Started blogging
- Internalizing the Boys Town model
Where I wish was:
- Being able to master the onslaught of e-mails.
- Being able to provide more instructional support for teachers.
- Being able to do more with the time I am given.
PS: I started this morning, but the whole thing changed when I tried to leave work. Of course this gives me more time.