I love my school. Let me count the ways.
- The office staff-see this post
- The school counselor-see this example
- The principal- see this, this and this to name a few
- The Justice League-This group’s members include the principal, the counselor, the play therapist, the behavior interventionist and myself.
- The teachers-who welcomes our students every day, sets high expectations and helps our students get there.
- The para educators-who smile and work right next to the teachers
- The lunch ladies-the know the students and makes sure everyone eats.
- The volunteers-they spend time reading and talking to our students. They go on field trips, coach baseball and lead our cub scout troop.
- The students-they take risks to learn everyday. They learn so much.
- The janitors -they make sure the school is spotless and jump in where needed.
I love my school essentially because everyone says, “Yes” to learning and challenges.