My principal had a person shadowing him today for his internship hours. We were talking about my blogging. He said he didn’t blog because he have time and then corrected himself that he chose not to use his time that way.
It made me think how do I spend my time:
- I choose to spend the morning walking the track with the students in the morning.
- I choose to spend time calling parents for the good and the bad.
- I choose to spend time building up teachers and students.
- I choose to spend time observing and asking questions.
- I choose to spend time cooking meals for my family.
- I choose to spend time every night reflecting on my day at work.
- I choose to spend focused time with my family every night.
- I choose to spend time reading for fun.
Tomorrow, I will consciously spend my time in ways that represent my values.