I will be spending the next two and half weeks leading(learning) professional learning for various groups of educators. I realize that great PD causes the leader to learn as well as the audience. I am committing myself to pause and reflect on what I learned.
Session: NIET Rubric Modules
My Big Ah-has:
- 99.9 percent of our district initiatives are aligned and pointing the same way. I get goose bumps thinking about how they interconnect.
- Keep the goal of any professional learning: what do we want to see in classrooms. I want to see these things in my children’s classroom:
- Students owning their learning
- Students knowing the target and figuring out how to meet it.
- Teachers and students learning together.
- It’s always about the students.
Tomorrow will be another awesome day. Looking forward to being inspired by the work of so many teachers, principals, and other leaders tomorrow.